Thursday, November 7, 2013

FluBalm My custom Blend

This is my Ratio and order for the Flu Balm (adapted from Roxanne's Flu Shot):

doTERRA On Guard: 17 drops
doTERRA Oregano: 10 drops
doTERRA Ginger: 5 drops
doTERRA Lemon: 14 drops


add drops in the above order to a 1/3 oz glass roller jar then fill remainder with fractionated coconut oil.  I keep this by my kids shoes and I roll it on their feet before I put their sox on in the morning.  I sometimes roll a small amount to the front of their neck to breathe it in at school and protect them from the illnesses. I also have applied it around their belly button and back of their neck.  The only spot I usually try to get no matter what is the bottom of their feet.  many days I just muscle test the best location to place it or trust my gut.


No comments:

Post a Comment