Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Essential Oils Formulation Method


My formulas for essential oils are included in this page:
My technique for developing the recipes is as follows:
1). I look up oils that help certain conditions and read through them.  My sources include Everything EssentialModern Essentials, and lastly at times some general internet searches. 
2) I then will use muscle testing or checking to determine the oils from my research that are most effective for the condition.
3) I hold to container I plan to mix it in and muscle check the mixture and quantities of each oil.
4) My newest addition to the technique is to muscle test the order in which to add the oils because I just realized after a conversation with Valerie Lyon that the order in which you mix these oils can affect the uniqueness of the blends and their chemistry. 

So as I develop blends for my family I will share with you the recipes.  However each blend I make is unique to the specific circumstance I am testing for and specific to the requirements of the intended recipients health. 

What oils do I use? I mainly have doTERRA thanks to a wonderful massage therapist named Valerie Lyon, who in a single visit of Visceral Manipulation managed to help my son recover from chronic digestive pain residual from an abdominal surgery. She introduced our family to DigestZen® . That was 2 years ago. Now I am making oil mixes as needed for our family and at times have made some for patients.

I have a "Night Night" blend that is specific for our whole family and our unique sleep needs. I have a blend I made for Flu prevention that I call "Flu Balm" and its adapted from Roxanne's Flu Shot. I have one I have made for my husbands stress level.  
I have some thyroid growths that started after I had children.  I have had them checked out and they have been biopsied and my thyroid levels are OK right now but they do bother me because I can see them and I want them gone so I made a mix specific to that.  My ratio and formula may change as my specific needs change but I will share the formula for that as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment